· Sally helped us buy our first home. She was extremely patient, helpful, and responsive throughout the entire process. Sally answered all of our questions and was very knowledgeable about the Tustin area. Sally was proactive in showing us listings and listened to what we were looking for in a new house. We are grateful for Sally and her dedication to helping us find our first home. We highly recommend Sally Picciuto. -Amanda Heineman
· My husband and I have known for years that when the time came to sell our condo, we were going to enlist Sally’s help. For years, we watched as she sold one home after another in our neighborhood, with many only being on the market for a week or so before entering escrow. It was clear that she was an expert.
· In early 2020, we decided that it was time to turn a new page. We started looking to set down roots out of the area and soon thereafter, we were moving in to our new home. It was finally time to make the call to Sally. Then COVID hit hard, leaving us in concern and disbelief. The county was soon on lock-down, with everyone confined to their homes. How on earth would our condo sell, and at what price? Feeling utterly defeated before we even began the process, we nervously placed the call to Sally. She immediately put our minds at ease, and after speaking with her for half an hour, we felt strangely confident. We met with her the next morning and signed the papers to officially start the process. Within days, there was a bidding war with multiple offers, some of them higher than our asking price. Just over one week after initially listing our property, it was in escrow. We had to laugh, because even in the midst of coronavirus, Sally still sells homes in one week! After a very smooth 30-day escrow, the condo ultimately sold for above asking price.
We would call it a miracle, but we know that the success was due to Sally’s hard work and expertise. She is an absolute professional who is not only very knowledgeable about real estate and the process of buying and selling homes, but her calm confidence gave us the strength that we needed in what otherwise would have been a somewhat nerve-wracking time. Her communication was excellent and it was clear that she was always abreast of every new development. We can’t speak highly enough of Sally, and would absolutely recommend her if you’re considering buying or selling a home! -Jennifer T
· Sally is a very professional agent. She knows her market very well. She took care of all aspects of the sale starting with a compelling presentation backed with stats and comps.; preparing our home for sale, marketing it, closing, and after sale aspects including cleaning. She is a great communicator and has an impressive network of professionals. Sally really cares about what she does. We highly recommend her. -lindajcook2
· Seven Gables Real Estate just sold our home in Tustin Ranch for a record price in the midst of the coronavirus! I cannot say enough about Sally Picciuto, our real estate agent, and how fantastic she was!! We interviewed several very reputable agents from different companies in the area and Sally by far stood out above the rest. She is very knowledgeable, patient, kind and so efficient. I even had to pick her brain several times regarding issues with the purchase of our new home (because our agent in another state was inexperienced) and she was so warm and kind and answered all of our questions and gave us sound advice. This was the smoothest real estate transaction I've ever experienced (and there were several). Thank you Sally!! -DOUGLASKEITH
· Sally was great thru the whole buying process with us. She always answered our questions and got us the answers if she didn't know them. Made every effort to get us the best deal and get all maintenance issues taken care of. She is very knowledgeable about Columbus square. -
· Sally was so great to work with! She helped us through the process as first-time sellers, explaining how things worked and giving us recommendations when we asked. She had great ideas about how to make our home look its best for showings and was always available to answer any questions. Her recommendations for experts were all excellent as well. Sally made the process of selling our home as quick and painless as possible! We highly recommend Sally. -signalgirl1
· My husband and I met Sally upon coming to an open house for a home she was selling. We were super impressed by her incredible knowledge of the real estate market, due to many years of experience. We are particularly interested in Tustin which seems to be one of her main areas of expertise. She could answer every question about little details of the neighborhood and the home, construction, school districts, etc., exactly the kinds of things one comes to value in their home buying search. Sally was remarkably patient and friendly with us as we stayed for approximately two hours asking her an exhaustive list of questions!
· While we didn't buy the house we visited, we decided we would like to work with Sally in the future for our real estate needs. She is honest, fair, and generous with her advice. -
· Sally is our area expert for a very clear reason. She did an amazing job from the beginning to the close of the sale of my home. She knows her information inside and out, and goes far beyond her expected role in the process because she puts herself in the position of the client during the entire process. Her able professionalism and expertise make it very easy to recommend her services. -
· The best decision we made in the recent listing and selling of our Tustin Home was to choose Sally Picciuto as our agent. We were impressed with her sales record in our neighborhood before we even met her. From the first meeting, where she not only came prepared with the statistics and a plan for the listing of our home, she also walked us through the inside and out and gave us detailed instructions for maximizing the staging. Sally knows her market and was invaluable in helping us determine a price that was good for us and yet provided a quick sale. She marketed our home aggressively and was always available to answer any questions and help us refine our strategy when necessary. She was on top of every part of the offer/inspections/closing. We could not be happier with her. If you want to sell your home, choose the best agent possible...choose Sally Picciuto. -oqbweb
· Sally is absolutely the best agent you could have. On our most recent home purchase, she went so far above and beyond for us on what turned out to be a very turbulent escrow.
Her knowledge of the Columbus square community is unparalleled in my opinion and she provided is so much invaluable guidance along the way. She also then helped us initially rent out and then sell our condo during covid restrictions and those experiences working with Sally were also exceptional. She is the best; no doubt about it. -Chris Zadoorian